Exhibitor Innovation Award
The RAPID Innovation Award recognizes the most innovative new products or services exhibited at RAPID that are judged to have the greatest potential impact on the industry. Finalists will be notified during the first day of RAPID so that they can display “RAPID Innovation Award Finalist” ribbons in their booths. The winning exhibitor will be notified and presented with the award during the second day of RAPID.
Entries may include products or services.
- SME AM Community judges will visit the semi-finalists during the first day of the RAPID exposition to interview the appointed company representatives and to review the entries.
- Finalists will be notified and presented with “RAPID Innovation Award Finalist” ribbons by the end of the first day of RAPID.
- A committee of judges consisting of SME AM Community members as well as outside independent judges will convene on the 2nd day of the event to select and announce the winning entry.
- The SME AM Community judges commit to non-disclosure and confidentiality of submitted information prior to RAPID.
People’s Choice at RAPID 2016
- The People’s Choice award will be determined by popular vote of RAPID attendees during show days. (Exhibitors excluded).
- This award is intended to recognize the winning exhibit for being interactive, technically and aesthetically impressive, and visually appealing and engaging.
- RAPID attendees will be able to vote for their favorite booth using the RAPID 2016 Mobile App.
The RAPID 2015 People’s Choice Award winner was