Known worldwide as North America’s most important additive manufacturing event, RAPID + TCT provides everything you need to know about 3D technologies, all under one roof.
It is where you will witness groundbreaking product announcements, experience hundreds of hands-on exhibits, learn real-world additive manufacturing solutions from the industry’s most respected experts, and network with thousands of industry peers.
Join us April 23-26, 2018 in Fort Worth, TX and see the largest concentration of 3D technology ever showcased in North America.
Why go anywhere else? It’s all at RAPID + TCT 2018.
At RAPID + TCT, you will:
- Engage with the most experienced and influential community in 3D manufacturing.
- Learn how to use 3D technologies to reduce time to market, produce stronger and lighter parts, improve efficiency, reduce waste and cost, and create complex geometries.
- Consult with industry experts before you make equipment decisions.
- Visit hundreds of 3D technology manufacturers in one room.
- Network with thousands of attendees and see how they’re addressing challenges.
- Experience the largest, most respected additive manufacturing conference in North America, with over 150 knowledgeable speakers.
- Collaborate with users and manufacturers to advance applications for 3D technologies.
Who attends RAPID + TCT?
- Corporate executives and business owners
- Product design and research & development professionals
- Design engineers
- Manufacturing engineers and managers
- Software developers
- Investors and entrepreneurs
“You’re not only networking with the people that are making the machines, but the people that are using the machines, and the people that are researching with the machines. It’s a great networking opportunity and learning experience because whatever booth you go to, people are very willing to teach you about their technologies.”
– Lauren Good, The Technology House
Event Pricing and Purchase Options
The below pricing is valid until April 20, 2018. After that date, prices increase.
|1 Day Conference Pass
|1 Day Conference + Workshop Pass
|Full Conference Pass
|Full Conference + Workshop Package
|RAPID + TCT Kickoff
|Daily Keynote Presentations|
|Exhibit Floor Networking Reception|
|Keynote Theater (full day of presentations)|
|RAPID Live interviews|
|Knowledge Bar discussions|
|1 Full Day of Conference Sessions|
|3 Days of Conference Sessions and Lunch Vouchers|
|Welcome Event at River Ranch
|Recordings of the kickoff, keynotes, selected theater and conference session presentations||+$200||+$200||+$200||+$200||+$200|
Save With Package Pricing! If you would like to attend the Full Conference or One-Day Conference and a Workshop, choose the Full Conference or One-Day Conference plus Workshop Package price and save as much as $200.
*Government/Military Pricing: Qualified Academic/Government employees will receive special pricing – the SME Member discount of 20% off the list price. To qualify for the reduced Conference and Workshop Fee, Register using the Government/Military registration button first. Once you have registered, please submit proof of military or government status. Please provide one of the following: a copy of your military/government ID credentials. We understand it may not be feasible to send a copy of your military/government ID, so a letter on letterhead or an email from your supervisor or commanding officer will suffice. Please provide via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Academic/Educators Pricing: Qualified Academic/Educator employees will receive special pricing – the SME Member discount of 20% off the list price. To qualify for the reduced Conference and Workshop Fee, Register using the Academic/Educator registration button first. Once you have registered, please provide a letter on university letterhead signed by the dean or registrar confirming status as a full-time faculty member. Please provide via email to email@example.com.
*Student Pricing: Special pricing for students – 50% off- only available on conference pricing (not valid for workshops, tours, recording package, or Additive Manufacturing Certificate Program). Register using the Student Registration button first. Once you have registered, please provide a copy of your VALID student ID. Please provide via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are FREE for Exhibits Only.